banner image
banner image

Funny Jokes!! The Funny Vault (Get In Here)

Funny Jokes!! The Funny Vault (Get In Here)

Funny Jokes!! The Funny Vault (Get In Here)
A man fainted outside Mr. Biggs (an eatery). Soon a crowd gathered around him and someone suggested,
“Give him some water, it will help.” Hearing this, the man opened one eye and said, “Commot from here, if na water I wan drink, I for go faint for DAM na

Nigeria police after checking a man’s papers and everything where intact.
Police:- I beg borrow mi ya fone make i call ma friend
driver:- I no get credit o
Police:- Oga u no get credit 4 fone, so if u get accident now how u go take call ur people to come carry u ? oya park!!

Akpos the house help, entered Madam’s room without knocking.
MADAM: Akpos, this is wrong, what if I was Unclad or dressing up?
AKPOS: That can never happen, madam.
MADAM: How can you be so sure?
AKPOS: I always peep first and if you are Unclad, I’ll just wait and watch until
you have dressed up before I enter.
Akpos is currently in the emergency room of a general hospital

Funny Jokes!! The Funny Vault (Get In Here)  Funny Jokes!! The Funny Vault (Get In Here) Reviewed by Blenstar Media on December 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment HERE

Music || Danny B ft Brite Chainz x Tizzy - Taki Taki ( Bum Bum)

Danny B the ijaw rapper  Has promised to drop a new track Feb,1st this is the song everybody have waiting for month's now, a song yo...

Powered by Blogger.